Please read all the rules and terms before submission.
These conditions are essential for the works to be selected as final five artists.
1) All works must:
- Be original and created/ produced by the participant.
- Have won no prize from any other competition/award previously.
2) If the work is an origination of a collective, group or association that the participant belongs to, a statement confirming that all members of the collective, group or association have authorized and consented to the submission of the work by the participant must be presented.
3) Any submitted material and artworks which illustrate acts of counterfeiting or plagiarism will be forfeited and be excluded from participation in the VH AWARD.
The participant will assume full liability for any infraction of this policy and will have no right to make or raise an objection to this matter.
4) Once a work is submitted, it cannot be altered under any circumstances.
5) Final five (5) artists must provide:
- Contact number
- Photocopy of the participant’s passport or applicable official identification
(This information will be used solely for the purpose of production fund payments to the selected artists and registration for Eyebeam online residency program for the artists.)
6) All materials and entries submitted through www.vhaward.com will be confidential. Only the VH AWARD Organizing Committee and juries will have access to them.
7) The participant must agree that the VH AWARD, the VH AWARD Organizing Committee, and any person or legal entity designated by the VH AWARD have the right to publish the works, if his/her work(s) submitted are selected.
8) The VH AWARD and the VH AWARD Organizing Committee reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, without any prior notice in case of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control or in case of Force Majeure that may hinder the scheduled procedure of the award. In that case, the participant will be notified in writing.
9) The participant holds the right to withdraw from participating in case he/she does not agree with the rules and terms. In that event, evaluation process for the participant’s work will be cancelled, and the participant confirms that no objection can be raised or made to this matter.
10) By submitting the application on the VH AWARD website www.vhaward.com, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read, understands, agrees to, and accepts the rules and terms above.