- 1. Jury Criteria and Guidelines
- Originality and Aesthetics, Compelling Conception and Innovation, Quality of Presentation, Sophisticated Employment
- Applications judged based on the order of submission (Submit both Korean and English applications).
- Suitable for screening at Vision Hall, Hyundai Motor Group.
- 2. 1st Evaluation Details
- 1) Schedule
- Announcement for the three finalists will be made individually and on VH AWARD website on 30, April(Mon), 2018.
- Work Production Period: 1, May(Tue) ~ middle of DECEMBER (Deadline further be noticed).
- Finalists orientation (TBD).
- 2) Award Benefit (For 3 people)
- 30,000,000 KRW(Artwork fabrication, Round flight tickets, Expenses during residency).
- Participate the Ars Electronica Regency Program on September, 2018 (21days).
- Visit 2018 Electronica Festival (06.SEP~10.SEP).
- Work of three finalists fabricated and exhibited on media wall of Vision Hall.
- VH AWARD may withhold exhibition of artwork under the discretion of the Jury.
- 3) Materials Submission for the Final Evaluation
- Fabricated plan of VH AWARD work proposal (Considering the production period)
※ An entirely new work concept to be fabricated for VHA Exhibition
- 3. Work Rehearsal Schedule
- Middle of December, 2018 (further be noticed)
- 4. VH AWARD Ceremony
- 5. Benefit for the Grand Prix
- Grand Prix : Additional 30,000,000 KRW and a trophy
- 6. VHA Exhibition
- Vision Hall, Hyundai Motor Group University, Mabuk Campus, Gyeonggi Province, Korea
- Applicants found guilty of acts of plagiarism will be subject to forfeit all and any involvement with VH AWARD.